Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:05:22 -0700

> It is the deceit and arrogance that bothers me.

Interesting ... what amazes me is that after quite a few requests that this be taken off-line it continues to play out in this group..

And now it has been cross-posted into six different usenet groups (I deleted 5 of them) some of which are absolutely irrelevant to the topic as if any are relevant.

If you have nothing about Oracle to discuss, and you can't move on to another topic, please please please take this off-line.

--
Daniel Morgan
(remove one 'x' from my email address to reply)