Retaining Trailing Zero In a Number Column?

From: DTS <dave_at_simcik.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2003 12:03:45 -0700

Hey group,

    This is probably a common question, but searching through the docs has revealed nothing. If I have a field in my table that is intended to be used as a price and I'm using the Number datatype [Number(8,2)], how can I keep the trailing zero on my prices (140.50 --> 140.5)?

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
DTS Received on Wed Apr 23 2003 - 14:03:45 CDT