rollback segs in locally managed tablespace

From: Sven Tieste <sven.tieste_at_sw-hb.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:55:01 +0200

Hello,
we have a Oracle 8.1.7.4 DB. Therefore I created a locally managed tablespace for
rollback segs . 5 rbs have been created (db is quite small) . It makes me a little bit nervous that afterwards the maxextents=32765. I created them all with a statement like: CREATE ROLLBACK SEGMENT R205
TABLESPACE RBS_xxxT2
 STORAGE(
MINEXTENTS 2
MAXEXTENTS 30
INITIAL 1024K
OPTIMAL 2048K
NEXT 1024K
)
So, question is why are maxextents are not 30. Maybe the locally managed tablespace is responsible for that. If so, is it documented?
greetings,
Sven Received on Tue Apr 22 2003 - 04:55:01 CDT