Re: Where should place my sql scripts?

From: Anton Buijs <remove_aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:43:41 +0200

Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca> schreef in berichtnieuws v3u9avon3p16ga9fk4775jhe0kfmrgun3e_at_4ax.com...
| Sqlplus is complaining that it cannot find my scipts.
| Can I specify where the scripts are in the sql command?

On Unix: set the variable ORACLE_PATH, like PATH. SQL*Plus will check the current dir for a script and the dirs in ORACLE_PATH, using the first one it finds.

On Windows set variable SQLPATH or the registry key HKLM\Software\Oracle\Home<n>\sqlpath. Note that you pick the proper home<n> or better: make it equal in all homes.
Same effect. Received on Tue Apr 22 2003 - 03:43:41 CDT