Change SCHEMA in Stored Procedure

From: gilgantic <gilgantic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2003 11:56:01 -0700

How do you change the SCHEMA name in a stored procedure? Below are snippet of my code. I try using ALTER SESSION SET, but having problems. What's the solution.

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE test (schema_name IN VARCHAR) AS

	/** Define variables **/
	CURSOR a IS
		SELECT	* FROM A;
BEGIN

.
.
ALTER SESSION SET current_schema = schema_name;
.
.

END; Received on Mon Apr 21 2003 - 13:56:01 CDT