Re: Compare logical standby database with Advanced Replication

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:52:12 -0400

    We do replication among multiple sites on three continents and it can get tricky. But yours sounds like a relatively simple case. Two sites and one-way rather than multimaster replication.

    A lot of the problems in a multimaster setup like ours have to do with handling conflicts. In your case that shouldn't be a problem. Why not try both out in a test environment and see what you prefer?