Re: Oracle database 8.1.6 still supported by Oracle

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:29:23 -0700

John Harkin wrote:

> Hi All,
> One of our customers jas recently said that Orcale no longer suppport
> 8.1.6 , is this true.?
>
> Has anyone got a url that says this , i have having trouble verifying
> this.
>
> Regards
> JOhn

Not only true ... but Oracle has already announced that 8.1.7 will begin the desupport process on December 31st of this year.

Version 10 (or whatever they call it) is likely going to be released this year. There are many reasons to be on 9.2. These are only two of them.

Daniel Morgan Received on Sat Apr 19 2003 - 11:29:23 CDT