odbc driver parameters

From: ed zappulla <ed.zappullaNOSPAN_at_novatran.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:52:01 GMT

Does anyone know the connect string to send into the Oracle 8.1.6 ODBC driver so that I can make a DSN-less connection? all works well when i send in DSN=foo and have foo setup in ODBC manager, which i want to eliminate using. Some how I have to sepc the machine, sid and port. Here's what I use SqlDriverConnect()

"DRIVER={Oracle ODBC Driver};UID=foo;PWD=BAR;SERVER=somehost" Received on Sat Apr 19 2003 - 08:52:01 CDT