Oracle replication issue

From: prasanna <prkothan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:42:41 +0530

Hi ,

I tried Oracle Mutilmaster Replication . I am using Oracle 8i client (DBA Studio) for doing replication.

Initial steps like setting Master site, creating Master group went well. And able to add the specified tables for replication into master group object.
On "Generating replication Support" for selected tables I got following errors.

ORA-06508
ORA-06512 Generation Status for the Tables remains as "Doing Generation".

Thanks In Advance
Prasanna Received on Sat Apr 19 2003 - 03:12:41 CDT