Oracle Security Patches for Solaris and W2K

From: Kalle <kminerva_at_jippii.fi>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 07:06:09 GMT

Hi all,

I am planning to upgrade my oracle environment with latest security patches and I have following environment:

Sun Solaris with 8.1.7.4
- what are the patches I should run that my environment is with the
latest security pathces
Sun Solaris with 9.2.0.3.0
- what are the patches I should run that my environment is with the
latest security pathces

Windows2000 with 8.1.7.4
- what are the patches I should run that my environment is with the
latest security pathces
Windows2000 with 9.2.0.3.0

TIA Kalle Received on Sat Apr 19 2003 - 02:06:09 CDT