Backup Exec "Unable to attach to one of the drives" error with Oracle agent

From: SCS <koji_at_scsusa.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2003 10:13:46 -0700

We have Windows 2000 server that is running Oracle 9i, and Backup exec 9 with Oracle agent. We want to simply backup local Oracle database using Oracle agent.
During a backup of Oracle database using oracle agency, an "unable to attach to one of the drives" error is reported even though we installed VERITAS Remote Agent for Windows Server on the same machine. We applied Sp1 for Backup Exec, but did not work. We have also Backup Exec 8 with Oracle Agency, it works fine. The difference is Backup Exec 9 lists Oracle Agency under Remote Selections and 8 lists Oracle Agency under Backup Exec Agents.
Please help us. Received on Thu Apr 17 2003 - 12:13:46 CDT