Re: Can't start second session from same user

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2003 07:56:42 -0700

I found it! You were right, there was a resource plan which was limiting the number of sessions a user could create simultaneously. I remove this plan (using dbms_resource_manager), and now the second session doesn't hang anymore. What I don't understand is that the behavior also happened with resource_limit to FALSE, but that's another story. Thanx for your help Connor.

Daniel