Re: Recover OMS Services on W2K

From: Gary Mandaracas <garym_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 21:59:52 +0800

Sorry I didn't realise you were stating the obvious. FYI, try searching for emca in the on line documentation - you won't find anything.

The reason I logged the message is because the Configuration Assistant creates a new repository however the original repository still exists and I don't particularly want to have to recreate all of the scheduled jobs etc. I was hoping someone may have come across a program similar to ORADIM80 which I could use to create/register the OMS services without having to install everything.

Thanks anyway.

"koert54" <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote in message news:4VWma.47425$t_2.4439_at_afrodite.telenet-ops.be...
> euh - if this doesn't mean anything to you then you should start reading
the
> manual
>
> "Gary Mandaracas" <garym_at_singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
> > Should this mean something to me?
> >
> > "koert54" <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > emca ?
> > >
> > > "Gary Mandaracas" <garym_at_singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
> installing
Server