I can't remove JOB

From: cf <news_at_sitinfo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:02:51 +0200

Hello,

I use oracle 9iR2
After import fromuser=A touser=B
A job with schema_user=A exist (I haven't user A in my new database) When i try to remove it, an error occur.

select job, log_user, priv_user, schema_user, what from dba_jobs
where upper(what) like 'PR_X%'
/
 JOB LOG_USER PRIV_USER SCHEMA_USER WHAT

---------- -------------            --------------               -----------
--------           ------------
        24      A                             A
A                                    pr_X;

exec dmbs_job.remove(24)

ORA-23421: job number 24 is not a job in the job queue
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 86
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_IJOB", line 529
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_JOB", line 171
ORA-06512: at line 1

How can I remove this phantom job ?

Thanks in advance,
Christophe. Received on Thu Apr 17 2003 - 08:02:51 CDT