WWC-41439

From: Pavel Vetesnik <Pavel.Vet_at_volny.cz>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:48:39 +0200

Greetings to all!

Our problem is that we can not login to Oracle portal due WWC-41439 error. We tried several things to solve the problem, but we were not lucky. Below is, what we did so far. If you have any advice, we appreciate any kind of help.
The database is in version 8.1.7, portal is 3.0.6.6.5 and the enviroment is Compaq Tru64 UNIX V5.1A (Rev. 1885).

Thank you in advance!
Pavel

What happened, brief summary:
(1) Possible reason of WWC-41439?

First troubles occurred at Apr-02: password had been changed due to timeout for password of PORTAL30. Then, by accident and misunderstanding, three attempts for Login of Portal30 were made with a sequence of locking the user Portal30 (seen in Apache's error.log that day).

(2) To get rid of a lock, the command we applied:

    delete from wwsso_audit_log_view
    where USER_NAME = UPPER('PORTAL30');     commit;

(3) After that the Login of Portal30 was enabled, but only with the activity
of "Create". It seemed as if the manager's priviliges were lost. Further Logins led to WWC-41439 Error message. The other users of Portal met the same. (There are only a few of them, who are programming actively in Oracle Portal.)

 Further steps made according Note:134729.1 (Metalink)
(4) There was not any upgrade over the older installation of Portal. The
first installation of it worked properly to nowadays.
(5) The ssodatan script has been run. Obviously, the table
WWSEC_ENABLER_CONFIG_INFO$ was changed, but (after restarting DB and Apache) it did not cure the problem.
When trying to use the LS_LOGIN_URL(variable from WWSEC_ENABLER_CONFIG_INFO $)=
http://newalex.stk.cz:7777/pls/portal30_sso/portal30_sso.wwsso_app_admin.ls_ login for the browser(??),
the following message appeared:

        Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:31:33 GMT

portal30_sso.wwsso_app_admin.ls_login: SIGNATURE (parameter names) MISMATCH VARIABLES IN FORM NOT IN PROCEDURE:
NON-DEFAULT VARIABLES IN PROCEDURE NOT IN FORM: SITE2PSTORETOKEN DAD name: portal30_sso
PROCEDURE : portal30_sso.wwsso_app_admin.ls_login URL :
http://www.stk.cz:7777/pls/portal30_sso/portal30_sso.wwsso_app_admin.ls_logi n
.

(6) The result of some selects:

select object_name from user_objects
where object_type='JAVA CLASS'
and object_name like '%SSO%';
--2 rows selected:
--object_name:
--              SSOExtDB
--              oracle/security/sso/SSOHash
--

select * from all_objects
where object_type='JAVA CLASS'

(7) Some parameters in init.ora:

    shared_pool_size = 200857600
    large_pool_size = 122880000
    java_pool_size = 101943040

(8) Apache's config file httpd.conf was examined but nothing suspicious
dicovered.

What else could I do? Please advise. Received on Thu Apr 17 2003 - 05:48:39 CDT