Re: Anyone recommend a good Unix Scripting book?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: 17 Apr 2003 10:53:59 GMT

Following up on andi, 17 Apr 2003:

> agree with you,
> the lulushi's book is very thick but "empty"

I don't want to get into a "good" versus "bad" book war. Got my own opinions on which books so far have given me good, useful, reliable and trustworthy info.

But I'm curious. Obviously, "weight" is not a gauge.
Yet, Tom's book is HUGE and extremelly useful, at least for me.
And Steve's book is as thin as they come, but it's right up there with the Bible.

So for you folks, what makes a book "good"?

I know, it's a can of worms. Please remain seated, everyone. :)

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto