I am proud towelhead

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:14:26 +0100

Morning Paul,

It all went to hell !

I've seen similar crap over on the Borland NGs where some Rght Wing/KKK types got all concerned that their jobs were going to be taken over by immigrants because of some changes to the law over in the US whereby foreign nationals can come over to the US on a visa and work.

It got pretty heated at times. Looks like one or two made it over to this NG instead.

Cheers,
Norm.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator