ORA-29863: warning in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine

From: Julia S <urbannoizz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Apr 2003 13:06:15 -0700

Hi,

I am trying to optimize my ctx indexex but I keep getting ORA-29863 error.
I checked the table space and it is only 85% full. Temp table space shows 62% full.

What can be wrong?

Thanks a lot.

SQL> alter index indexstock_master_index rebuild online parameters
('optimize fast');

alter index indexstock_master_index rebuild online parameters
('optimize fast')

*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29863: warning in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine Received on Wed Apr 16 2003 - 15:06:15 CDT