Re: Heavens!

From: sdg <nospan_at_noway.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:03:03 GMT

Just a thought.....

Maybe a great service you senior class men could offer to all the Oracle neophytes would be a "review of books".

Perhaps encourage submission of questionable advise from these texts for the analysis and possible repudiation of same from the group experts.

When you read the reviews from sites like Amazon you soon learn (sometimes the hard way - after purchase) that whom ever writes the reviews of 'most' of the Oracle books must be related or a close friend of the author.