Re: Not meant to be flame bait, but...

From: Jared <jared_at_hwai.com>
Date: 16 Apr 2003 06:33:24 -0700

I'm confused. I thought an X server ran on the machine accessing the app (i.e., X server/client works the opposite of the classical definition of server/client). Are you saying that the 6i Forms server is acting as its own client to put a Forms app out via 9iAS?

That aside, my plan was to run both machines headless; nor have I ever needed a direct-attach monitor and keyboard to do a *nix-based installation, though I am afraid the same is not true in the M$ world.

Jared

--
my email address is theheckers.org_at_jared, or something like that