Re: oraback.sh archive log issue

From: Tom <tomNOSPAM_at_teameazyriders.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:32:10 GMT

> I have a modified version on my website that solves lots of issues and has
> been tested with all versions from 7 to 9.2 and on vaious unix platforms,
> including aix, solaris, hp-ux, tru64 and macosX. Never tested it on linux
but
> just give it a try.

I have tried your script and can confirm that it does seem to work better than the origional oraback script. I particularly like the way it compiles another script for oyu that you _could_ use to pretty much recover your instance if so desired.

thanks again

Tom Received on Tue Apr 15 2003 - 17:32:10 CDT