Re: Oracle Text

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:01:32 GMT

Giannis A wrote:

> I 've run the following code and it seems that WITHIN is valid

Thought it would be.. Dredging up memories, it seems WITHIN was a key part of Text functionality.

> <snip>

> Upon matching the publications with the profiles 4 is a matched one .
> I guess you are right but bugs like these are unexpected from Oracle.
> Unfortunately I don't have support....

Considering how many pages of documentation are available for each version of Oracle, I'm surprised there aren't more docco bugs. Other ways of reporting such things, without support, include the OTN Discussion groups. I'll try to get this into the system for you ... Received on Tue Apr 15 2003 - 15:01:32 CDT