Re: Not meant to be flame bait, but...

From: Jared <jared_at_hwai.com>
Date: 15 Apr 2003 12:16:25 -0700

OK, sounds like:

  1. Linux is the OS of choice and we deal with the Celerons (this will be a development server for my buddy and I, so number of users won't be an issue); and
  2. 9iAS will run on the Athlon, 9i on the Celerons.

The Athlon had been my workstation - guess I'm back to a notebook for now (maybe I can pick up a refurb... :-( ).

Thanks! - I lurk a bit in this newsgroup and always enjoy the back-and-forth.

Kind regards,
jh Received on Tue Apr 15 2003 - 14:16:25 CDT