Re: who can success install oracle 9i on Red Hat 9?

From: Tore Skogly <tore.skogly_at_c2i.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:47:56 +0200

> Me too! BTW, thanks Howard for your earlier post with the step-by-step
> on getting Ora 9i on RH8. It really helped!

Well, basically I installed it to prove that 9i can be run on RH 9. I prefer running it on RH8 too...
I don't run Enterprise Manager on the server where the database is installed, but manage the database by using Tora - or by using Enterprise Manager from my Windows XP laptop over my local network.

--
regards,
Tore Skogly