Oracle Text

From: Giannis A <gexakis_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:06:03 +0300

In Oracle Text Application Developer's Guide Release 9.2 part no. A96517-01 page 2-11 at the middle of the page we read for the CTXRULE indextype:

"The following operators are not supported : ACCUM, EQUIV,WITHIN ....."

In Oracle Text Reference Release 9.2 part no. A96518-01 page 1-44 at the middle of the page we read for the CTXRULE indextype :
" For processing queries, this lexer supports the following operators:
ABOUT, STEM,AND, NEAR, NOT, OR, and WITHIN. "

Which of the two statements is true ?
Is the WITHIN operator supported or not ? Received on Tue Apr 15 2003 - 06:06:03 CDT