Re: SQL Plus Worksheet, Linux, sql client alternatives

From: andi <a_at_a.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:44:23 +0800

Hi,
Thanks for your respond.
Is your oracle 9i installed on rh 8.0 then you upgraded to rh9? or you install fresh oracle 9i on fresh rh 9? I have installed oracle 9i on rh 8.0, but not sure whether upgraded to rh 9 will break everything. (I'm newbie in linux)

TIA,
andi

http://www.oracle.com/forums/thread.jsp?forum=135&thread=171801&message=4490 62&q=7265646861742039#449062