Problems with Oracle Streams Capture Configuration

From: Anil V <avarkhed_at_crossaccess.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2003 18:43:29 -0700

I am trying to setup Oracle Streams to capture changes to a table.

The changes are to be written to an AQ queue and I would like to write an OCI application to get the messages from AQ.

I followed the instructions to setup the user "STRMADMIN", also created the queues and added a rule and a table to be monitored. When the capture process is started/enabled, the console shows messages that were processed and enqueued. For every DML statement on that table the number of enqueued messages increases, but I cannot see these messages in the target queue.

Please help.

Thanks
Anil Received on Mon Apr 14 2003 - 20:43:29 CDT