How do you remove an Oracle service?

From: Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:56:56 GMT

I have installed and then reinstalled my Oracle9i However there are still some services from the last installation of Oracle9i running on my Windows2000

For example I have "OracleOraHomePagingServer" service from my previous installation. Now I install Oracle9i a second time, I get another "OracleOra92PagingServer" running.

How do you remove an Oracle service that really belong to the previous installation? Uninstallation of Oracle9i did not remove them. Received on Mon Apr 14 2003 - 17:56:56 CDT