Copy Long raw from table to table issue

From: Prakash <venkatprakash_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2003 10:25:40 -0700

Hi

I am trying to copy data from one table to another. Source has one Long Raw column. There are about million rows in source table. And I am using Oracle 8.1.5. Whenever I execute the copy command, I get the following error message: Can someone help me?

SQL> set long 64000000
SQL> set copycommit 1
SQL> set arraysize 100
SQL> COPY to test/test_at_testfix CREATE resume_bkup1 using select * from
resume;

Array fetch/bind size is 100. (arraysize is 100) Will commit after every array bind. (copycommit is 1) Maximum long size is 64000000. (long is 64000000)

ERROR:
ORA-01084: invalid argument in OCI call

SQL> Thanks

V Prakash Received on Mon Apr 14 2003 - 12:25:40 CDT