analyze script

From: Hegyvari Krisztian <hegyvari_at_ardents.hu>
Date: 14 Apr 2003 00:22:57 -0700

Greetings,

I tried to write a small pl/sql procedure to analyze the database on a timely basis. No matter how I wrote the script I received snapshot too old errors at various points of the script. I tried to use straight analyze table commands, use the dbms_stats package in several ways to no avail.

Any ideas how to make this? I wanted to have a method where no client computer is involved in the analysis.

Best Regards,

Hegyvari Krisztian Received on Mon Apr 14 2003 - 02:22:57 CDT