Re: VMWare for Production Environment

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:30:02 GMT

Other than you should keep things as simple as possible in a production environment. Why add this extra layer of software? It sounds like someone is wanting to use their new BSO. (Bright Shiny Object) I wouldn't use it in my production environments. Too risky.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure