Obtaining request really issued to server by JDBC driver

From: PPN <ppn_at_mederic.fr>
Date: 11 Apr 2003 05:55:49 -0700

Hello,

I'd like to know how to obtain the query that the JDBC driver sends to the Oracle server. I know what query is sent to the JDBC driver itself, but I need to know how it is transformed so that Oracle understands it, because I have a date formatting problem (because of synonyms on an older version of Oracle). I'm using Oracle 8i, and the synonyms point to Oracle 7.

Thanks.
P. Received on Fri Apr 11 2003 - 07:55:49 CDT