Re: Schema Placement for Purchased Apps

From: Gabriel Gonzalez <no-spam_at_no-spam.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:46:13 -0700

> Different block sizes are there for one reason only - to transport
tablespaces
> from different block sized databases into a staging database before
> summarization and so on into the data warehouse.

Hmmm... Is this documented anywhere? I mean, it makes sense now that you mention it, but I've not noticed the feature treated as a "by the way..." issue in the docs. I mean, if this is what they are there for, the docs should mention it somewhere, so maybe I just haven't seen it. It's not like I sit around and read the docs all day either! Received on Thu Apr 10 2003 - 12:46:13 CDT