Re: ORA-20001 Error

From: Terry Dykstra <dontreply_tddykstra_at_forestoil.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:54:08 GMT

That is a user defined error code.
How are you calling this from PB? The recommended method is to define a userobject inherited from transaction and then define a local external function on it which points to the sp.
In case you are not familiar with the powerbuilder newsgroups, you can find those on forums.sybase.com. In your case you might want to post to powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database.

--
Terry Dykstra
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.