Re: Table and Field Name Capitalization

From: Aurelio <aurelioc_at_brk-es.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:44:21 +0200

In my experience, I have been trying several times in integrate different databases as Oracle an SQL Server or DB2 in AS/400 via database tools. The results have been always tedious and unsuccessful. You have in the market several tools to do these kind of operations, the worst of these tools are the prices, but you should evaluate it.

With ETL or EAI tools you can capitalize and concatenate several fields with a mouse click.

Sorry,

Aurelio