Re: OMS Problems

From: joe <joseph.kimmel_at_parsons.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2003 06:34:21 -0700

Thanks for your help everyone. I looked up the error message in the nohup file, and found some help. I had to comment a line in the sqlnet.ora file, so it looks like this:

# SQLNET.ORA Network Configuration File: C:\oracle\ora81\network\admin\sqlnet.ora # Generated by Oracle configuration tools.

NAMES.DEFAULT_DOMAIN = Parsons.com

#SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NTS) NAMES.DIRECTORY_PATH= (TNSNAMES, ONAMES, HOSTNAME) But now i am trying to run a backup, and it gives an error: VNI-2015 Authentication error.

I'm running Win2k professional, and i checked the permissions, and it looks like it's set up ok to "log on as a batch job". What could i be doing wrong?

Thanks again,
joe

"Jeffrey Hunter" <jhunter_at_iDevelopment.info> wrote