Re: Convert TS from dictionary to locally managed

From: Steve Ashmore <sashmore_at_neonramp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 05:39:53 -0500

I have,
I did not have any problems. But for the majority of the tablespaces I have convereted
I have create new LMT's and moved the table/indexes into them them. This way I knew for sure I was starting off clean. Just me opinion though.

Stephen C. Ashmore
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration http://www.brainbench.com
Author of: 'So You Want to be an Oracle DBA?'