ORA-20001 Error

From: RG <roy_at_chennai.tcs.co.in>
Date: 10 Apr 2003 00:25:43 -0700

Hi,

I have a procedure in a remote database. I am accessing it thru a database link through a synonym. It works fine from SQL*Plus in my DB. Howver, it gives me 20001 errorwithout any error message when I try to invoke in from my GUI (which is in PowerBuilder). Any ideas, why this peculiar problem happens? Help will be greatly appreciated.

Rgds,
RG Received on Thu Apr 10 2003 - 02:25:43 CDT