Re: PL/SQL Server Pages

From: J Alex <jalexanderssd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 13:24:15 GMT

"Tim X" <timx_at_spamto.devnul.com> wrote
> Do they give indication of what they recommend we move to? God I hope
> its not JSP!

Why don't you like JSP's?

> Personally, I didn't mind PSPs - they were a very quick and easy way
> to knock up a couple of web pages using just pl/sql.

Agreed. Extremely easy to work with for anyone with working PL/SQL knowledge. Really, once you get the hang of them it's as easy to build simple PSP pages as it is to build a form. But I haven't come across very many commercial sites/products that use them. Received on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 08:24:15 CDT