Oracle 8.1.6

From: Allen <aprinsloo_at_websoft.co.za>
Date: 9 Apr 2003 01:12:47 -0700

The fact that Oracle does not support 8.1.6 anymore only means that should we encounter any bugs in the actual Oracle database software, they will not fix it or do any patches for it. It does not mean that we cannot get support for known bugs etc.

Is this an accurate assumption?

Can anyone point me in the direction of white papers etc identifying what is involved and benefits to be had by upgrading from 8.1.6 to 9.

Thx Received on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 03:12:47 CDT