Re: Updating ALL_TRIGGERS

From: Frank <franjoe_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:49:26 -0700

> PS: You can't protect a database against developers/dba's purposively
> trying not to read documentation and only willing to hack their way
> out.

There are different philosopies (to ours I suppose); some try something and if "it (seems) to
work it is okay" other only try things that they find somewhere in the documentation.
Myself I did not (in a hurry) have imagination enough to find out where to look in the documentation
for "not to update all_triggers" . Could someone refer me to the Oracle document about this? Received on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 00:49:26 CDT