Re: PL/SQL Execute Immediate

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 02:16:58 GMT

Dredging up memories here - seems to me you should be able to insert a Control-M as a carriage return. However I do not know your tools set & have no idea how you would get that character in with your tools.

So why are you doing such a non-standard thing as dynamically creating triggers? I'm always intrigued when I hear people doing unusual things ... I did create triggers dynamically years ago (7.0.16) when I created a psuedo-case repository, so I know some reasons - just like to understand what reasons others have. (And sometimes during the discussions, other ideas & techniques arise.) Received on Tue Apr 08 2003 - 21:16:58 CDT