Re: [ANNOUNCE] Senora: a replacement for sqlplus

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:55:49 +0100

You will note that I didn't object to the original post since there was only one of it and it was well worded. What I don't buy is "I don't charge therefore my ads come under different rules - and hey look there is a technical definition of spam which I don't meet so na na na na " or similar justifications.

can I come off the group grumpy pills yet ?

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
"Hans Forbrich" <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net> wrote in message

> Niall Litchfield wrote:
>

> > I'm afraid that I do not mind what licencing people use when promoting
their
> > products, promotion of products should really go IMO in .marketplace
where
> > it is appropriate and not .misc and .server where it isn't. It also
seems
> > somewhat clear to me that Dan was using spam in its widely accepted
sense
> > not in the technical sense of what sort of post can be cancelled from
NNTP