Re: [ANNOUNCE] Senora: a replacement for sqlplus

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 07:11:38 -0700

Martin Drautzburg wrote:

> DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> writes:
>
> > Martin Drautzburg wrote:
> > > <SPAM snipped>
> >
> > We have a usenet group specifically for posting of commerical messages ...
> > comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.
> >
> > Please do not post spam here where it is inappropriate. Post your messages
> > to the correct usenet group. And apologize so as not to alienate your
> > potential customers.
>
> Sorry I did not point out the Senora is open source and not
> commercial. I thought that this is obvious because the links point to
> sourceforge.
>
> You may also want to check
> http://www.cybernothing.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq.html#2.1
> for the definition of SPAM.

Then my apology is rendered unto you.

To be clear I had no way of knowing it was free as I never visit the web site of an apparent spammer. I figure they probably have other bad habits like not bathing and collecting email addresses so that they can spam some more.

Had you indicated it was free I would not have responded as I did ... and knowing that it is ... I will visit your web site.

Regards,

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Apr 08 2003 - 09:11:38 CDT