Re: Oracle: Naked King in database land?

From: Kanv <kanvpandit_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Apr 2003 04:48:29 -0700

ctcgag_at_hotmail.com wrote in message news:<20030404201539.391$hw_at_newsreader.com>...
> "Anne" <anne_at_thereistoomuchspam.com> wrote:
>
> > The problems below occur only when using tables larger than
> > about 250 000 records, but on amounts below that I would really consider
> >
> You are doomed. Anyone who rejects "freak" stuff like transactions,
> multi-user concurrency, and security, out of hand is blatantly unqualified
> to be dealling with Oracle.
>

> Xho

<snipped almost all>

After 58 posts on the original, wonder where the hell Anne is?

Is Anne:

  1. Learning how-to-vi
  2. Applying for life membership of the i-Hate-Oracle club/joining MS
  3. Trying to find the neanderthal club
  4. Getting an IQ test?
  5. Hiring a killer (to fix all those here who given her quite a screenfull)
  6. Reading Oracle-for-Dummies

ok vy-vy
kP Received on Tue Apr 08 2003 - 06:48:29 CDT