oracle sqlldr

From: sd <danths_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2003 14:51:36 -0700

Hello,
  I need to use sqlldr to update a table from a flat file. The flat file has three columns
while the table has two columns. The flat file is a comma delimited file. Among the three
columns in the file the first col is ID, the 2nd date and the 3rd the time.
I need to concatenate the 2nd and 3rd columns and then use sqlldr to update the file.

How do I do that?

Thanks
sameer Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 16:51:36 CDT