enterprise maanger reporting

From: SP <sdpantDelete_this_to_reply_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:18:22 -0700

I successfully configured a web server for the reporting purpose. OMS and http server is in the same box. I can go to reporting home page and see "systems state at a glance" where all the databases are listed. When I click a particular db server, it gives 404 page cannot be found error. But I can view the reports from EM. When I configured the REPORTS_USER, I've also set up a user under preferred credentials for the particular user. Have I missed something? Is there a
log file where I can look to debug this problem? EM and http servers both are in windows 2000 Oracle 9 release 2. The target db is also in windows 2000 Oracle 9 release 2.
TIA,
SP Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 14:18:22 CDT