Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Gabriel Gonzalez <no-spam_at_no-spam.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:46:39 -0700

> > Maybe it's just me, but I don't think in legal terms.
> Really? Then why did you make capricious demands for proof of uncontested

Capricious? I was thinking more like "fair." Is capricious a legal term? :-)

> facts? Isn't "proof" a legal term? Didn't you demand the "proof" for what
> you called my "allegations"? Isn't "allegations" a legal term?

They common words that can be used in a legal context. Jeez!

> Gabriel, you lack credibility. If you wanted things to get back to Oracle,
> you would stop posting such ridiculous nonsense with no return address.

I will, as once again I put myself into a flame-ridden situation where I am not a principlal. I hate it when that happens because 1) it fuels the flames, 2) it ain't my problem, and 3) people on newsgroups tend to be waaaay to childish. It is also unfair to other people since I do not take it as seriously as others. For example, I do not know if you are really as fuming with anger as your messages read... I hope not, because I am nowhere near that seriousness.

> Why do you so blindly jump to Jeff's defense? Are you Jeff or a friend of
> his or something?

I was trying to not jump blindly into Jeff's prosecution team! To me it's just an innocent mistake. He did what I would have done, which is remove the content immediately.

Anyway, anger is not warranted. Don't get too mad. I sure am not. Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 12:46:39 CDT