Re: And the correct answer is?

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2003 08:57:13 -0700

In article <3E906A64.6AEB669B_at_exxesolutions.com>, DA says...

>Mark Townsend wrote:
>
>> > Does your stat's report have the ability to filter flame wars?
>>
>> I can ask it to exclude certain posters, but the overall signal to noise
>> ratio this week is not at all good - check out how many of the current
>> candidates for the top 10 threads end in flame wars, or contain content that
>> doesn't have a lot to do with Oracle at all
>>
>> Oracle: Naked King in database land?
>> And the correct answer is ?
>> Gain OCP 9i Without attending trainging courses?
>> Finding full-table scans?
>> Mike Warren
>>
>> What's going on - everybody take a grumpy pill this last week ?
>> (I know I did - ask Pete)

Grumpy? Surely not! I've felt worse after dealing with my kids (as just about any father could also state at some time in their life!)
>Grumpy you ask?
>
>Of course not. We are always at our best, no matter how we personally feel about
>it, when at war.
>
>Same thing happened here when they were falling in Afghanistan. It just
>increases the irritation-quotient.
>
>Everyone needs to just take a deep breath and relax. I'll go drop some ice in a
>glass, add a splash of Abelour, and listen to some Bowie.
>
>Daniel Morgan

What an awful thought! Another Bowie fan out there. That makes at least 2! :)

Ducks and hides Richard's flame! :)

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 10:57:13 CDT