Problem with statspack

From: Marc Eggenberger <marc.eggenberger_at_itc.alstom.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:35:38 +0200

Hi there.

I tried to install the statspack package on one of my servers.

there is a textfile in %ORACLE_HOME%\rdbms\admin which explains how to do it .. but I fail.

System is
Oracle 8.1.7 OPS on Win2 Advanced Server (Cluster).

in the textfail it says I should do:

 on NT:

        SQL>  connect / as sysdba
        SQL>  @%ORACLE_HOME%\rdbms\admin\spcreate

I do a

sqlplus sys/password_at_mydbserver
then
SQL> @%ORACLE_HOME%\rdbms\admin\spcreate

It runs the first script (statsdtab.sql) and promts me for the tablespace for the perfstat user. But then I think it tried to execute the second and third script (statsctab.sql and statspack.sql) but I get errors SP2-0640: that say I'm not connected.

What am I doing wrong here?

--
mfg
Marc Eggenberger